Bring your worlds to life with 3d printed terrain! Designed for miniature gaming, RPGs, and display, this fantastic 3d printed scenery was designed by Printable Scenery and manufactured under license by Laser Craft Workshop.
Whether you’re exploring alien worlds, hunting bandits in the Old West, or wandering through a magical desert, the Canyon Rocks are a must have item.
The Canyon Rocks set of 3d printed scatter terrain contains 10 distinct rock outcroppings and spires, and while they may be spread over the battlefield, several of the pieces have flat tops to allow stacking for impressive line of sight blocking spires.
This set contains 10 pieces varying in size as shown below (WxLxH inches). All measurement are approximations.
- Rock with archway: 8 x 3-3/4 x 4-3/4
- Multi-spired outcrop: 8 x 4 x 4-3/4
- Multi-spires rock stack: 6-3/4 x 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Flat-topped rock wall: 5-3/4 x 3 x 2-1/2
- Flat-topped rocks with ‘window’: 4 x 2 x 3-1/2
- Flat-topped rock column: 3-1/2 x 3 x 3
- Narrow spire: 2-1/4 x 1-1/2 x 5-3/8
- Balancing rock: 2 x 1-1/2 x 4-1/4, expands to 3 x 2-1/2 at the balancing rock
- Short spire: 2-3/4 round and 3-1/8 tall
- Short rock arch: 3-3/4 x 1-1/2 x 2-1/4
The 3D printed terrain, Canyon Rocks, is made under license with Printable Scenery. Our 3D printed terrain is made from PLA with 0.15 layer height for high resolution and superb quality. Sales do not include STL files, physical product only. Figures and terrain shown for scale purposes only.